This is the day the LORD has made. We will rejoice and be glad in it.....PSALM 118:24

Wednesday, September 4, 2013

I Love Sparkle and Sprinkle Glitters!!!

Well I just received all my goodies from Sparkle and Sprinkle, and just could not wait to start playing!!!  These are some of the prettiest glitters and embossing powders I have every worked with, please take the time to stop by the online store and see all the products you won't be disappointed.

I needed to make a birthday card for my sister-in-law and was so excited to try all the new products.  I used the Stamp Set 318 Stained Glass Rounds, these are so pretty and when you apply that beautiful glitter it is just stunning.    The glitter I used were: Bubblegum #G1088, Raspberry Soda #1G052, Cloud Nine Velvet Glitter #GM2000 , and Elegant Emerald #G1011.


I thought I would add a butterfly and grabbed my butterfly from Flourishes Botanical Bookplates.  Using the same glitter as the flowers, I used a glue pen to add the glitter to the wings.  The leaves were cut using Sizzix's Flowers, Branches and Leaves Set #656064 and glittered with Elegant Emerald glitter.
 

The top and bottom borders was created using Tear-ific Tape, for the bottom I used 3/4' and layered with 1/8' tape.  Lay the 3/4' down first, remove the protective cover and add the 1/8' in the middle and leave protective cover on.  I used Raspberry Soda on the 3/4' and rubbed with finger to cover the tape.  Once that is covered remove the protective cover on the 1/8' and cover with glitter ( I used Elegant Emerald glitter), rub with finger to cover tape.  For the top I used 1/4' and 1/8' and repeated the same procedure as the bottom.  This really makes a nice border to your project and you can coordinate with colors on your project.


The sentiment was from the same Flourishes, Botanical Bookplate and I embossed with Cherry Cosmic Semi-Trans Embossing, this was my first time using this embossing powder and I just love the look.  It is so pretty with that little bit of sparkle!

Thanks for taking the time to stop by, and remember to KEEP STAMPING...Belinda

6 comments:

  1. What a beautifully glittery card!!! Love how you made the leaves appear to be a part of the stained glass tulips :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is gorgeous, Brenda! Wowser! Your SIL will enjoy not only the beauty, and heartfelt love in the making of this fabulous card, but also all the sparkle - just like you! Pretty colors! (congrats on the appointment and on the goodies having arrived!) hugs, de

    ReplyDelete
  3. Boy, you glittered everything! Great use of the products Belinda. Super sparkly card.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful Card! Your enthusiasm for the glitters just radiates from my computer! Makes me smile too, because that's how I feel about my Sparkle N Sprinkle goodies!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great job with all that Sparkle!!!!! Love the card and your layout!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous!! this is so beautiful!! thank you for sharing

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by! Your comments are very "special" to me...Belinda