This is the day the LORD has made. We will rejoice and be glad in it.....PSALM 118:24

Wednesday, September 4, 2013

Good Morning All!!

Hope you all had a wonderful Labor Day Weekend!!  I was so excited to be part of the Sparkle and Sprinkle Owlette Release, it was my 1st design as a Sparkle Team Member!  If you haven't already order one of the cute little Owlette Stamp Sets, hop on over to the online store and get yours, you will love it!!

That being said, I just love mine and have used it to make my grandson's 3rd birthday card using those cute little owls! 
Front of Card
I also used on the front of the card Sizzix's Funky Labels and Flowers, Branches & Leaves Set #656064

and that sweet sentiment is from the Owlette Set!

Inside of the Card
I just love using Karen's Burniston's Pop N Cut on my projects!!  My grandchildren just think they are so cute.  The circle Pop N Cut base die was used for this card.  I used the Funky Label set for the big owl to rest on.  The Funky Labels were also used for the #3.  The leaves were glittered with Elegant Emerald Glitter, and the #3 with Lazer Blue.  I cut balloons and the star using my Cricut and glitter with Martha Stewart Tinsel Glitter. Using floral wire I attached the balloons and star to the back of the Pop N Cut. 


The little owls were colored using Copic Markers and glittered with Stickles. I added goggle eyes to the smaller 2 owls.  Liquid Glass was used on the eyes of the bigger owl.
  

Thanks for taking the time to visit my blog!  I love to read all your comments so be sure to let me know what you think.  Have a great rest of the week, and remember to, Keep Stamping...Belinda

3 comments:

  1. It was cute before it was even opened up. When I scrolled down - I actually squealed!!! Just love it - the little pop-up and all the glitz and glam

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a wowser card, Belinda! Your Grandson will smile so big with the interior being so cute and glittery! Love all the details. Thank you for sharing the close up photos, and what you'll be giving to your grandson! Have fun! hugs, de

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super cute. Love the glitter balloons and star too. The pop out card is a great touch for kids. Awesome card.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by! Your comments are very "special" to me...Belinda